Paper Summary Due:
25 January 2016
Late News Paper Summary Due:
21 February 2016
1 March 2016
Final Manuscript Due:
1 April 2016
19 - 20 May 2016
The second IEEE MTT-S International Conference on Microwaves for Intelligent Mobility (ICMIM) will be held in San Diego, CA. This conference covers a broad range of topics that enable intelligent mobile systems through RF/microwave/millimeter-wave components, circuits and systems. Potential applications include cognitive and autonomous automobiles and robots, wireless communications between automobiles and industrial machines. The conference will be comprised of oral and interactive/poster sessions, and all papers will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Libaray.
News & Announcements
Last Updated: 18 May 2016
- Greetings from General Chairs of ICMIM2016: It is our pleasure to welcome you to the 2nd IEEE MTT-S International Conference on Microwaves for Intelligent Mobility (ICMIM) in San Diego, CA from May 19-20, 2016. Read more...
- Message from the Technical Program Chairs of ICMIM2016:On behalf of the Technical Program Committee of the second IEEE MTT-S International Conference on Microwave for Intelligent Mobility (ICMIM), Read more...
- Registration site for ICMIM2016 is now open:
List of Invited Talks:
- "Intelligent, Aware and Connected Mobility Systems", Tim Talty, GM R&D, Warren, MI, USA.
- "ADAS and Automated Driving Now and Future", Toshio Yokoyama, Honda R&D Co.,Ltd. Automobile R&D Center
- "Phased Array Automotive Radar Sensor", Jae Lee and Paul Schmalenberg, Toyota USA
- "Vector Parameter Estimation in FMCW Radar", Murtaza Ali, Texas Instruments, USA
- "Towards 0.7 Terahertz Silicon Germanium Heterojunction Bipolar Technology: the European DOTSEVEN Project", Michael Schroter, Technical University Dresden, Germany
- "The evolving automotive radar landscape: waveform, system partitioning and IC technologies", .Cicero Vaucher, NXP
Call for Papers
Authors are invited to submit their contributions for review electronically. We accept papers of 3-4 pages in pdf-format. Papers will be presented in either oral or poster sessions. All papers must be written in clear, idiomatic English.
Below you find the call for papers as a pdf document download:
The proceedings of the conference will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® Digital Library. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference. For each paper, it is required that at least one author registers for the conference. Papers without any author registered will not be included in the conference program.